"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The New Enemy

is the world as God made it. It seems the religious right may have finally figured out that bashing gays has limited shelf life and is moving on.

Here's the cream of the crop warning against the dangers of keeping the planet habitable. I don't know whether to laugh or throw up watching this:



Coming from a group that has lost whatever tenuous contact with reality it once had (if any), this is pretty bizarre. Think about it: stewardship of the planet is anti-Christian.

One thought at the back of my mind: who do you suppose is supplying the money behind this campaign?

No comments: